By Greg Amundson- Apr 01, 2020
Still Bored? Last week I gave you some ideas of small projects that are often over-looked in bathrooms - toilet base, sink, flooring, bathtub, shower and vanities. This week I’ll show you how to replace or finish these areas with tips and tricks that will make your DIY project successful.
By Greg Amundson- Mar 25, 2020
Perhaps some of you have started getting bored staying home. It is a good time to use InstaTrim to clean up around the numerous areas of the bathroom that require some type of sealant or a self-adhesive caulk strip - e.g. the base of your toilet, sink, bathtub and more.
By Greg Amundson- Feb 06, 2020
Now you’ve invented and protected your idea, how do you get it in front of consumers? Eyeballs! That’s what your new product needs, lots and lots of consumer eyeballs! This sounds easy but if you consider the millions of new products being introduced around the world this is your biggest challenge. For example, if our consumer is not aware that there is a new peel and stick caulk solution to fix cracks and gaps in...
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk replacement strips Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY Doors easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower silicone caulk removal Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota
- Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
- InstaTrim is a Great Idea, so What's Next? - The Inventor Part Two
- My InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Dream - The Inventor Part One
- Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
- How InstaTrim Was Born
- Is Your Home Ready for the Holidays? InstaTrim Can Help!
- Flexible Trim Strips That Solve Commercial Window Problems
- How to Remove Old Caulk Like A Pro – The Ultimate Guide