HOW TO APPLY INSTATRIM
1 Clean the install area and let dry.
2 Peel back the release liner.
3 Position the InstaTrim.
4 Press firmly into place.
EASE & FUNCTION
Our patented flexible wings provide extra coverage and protection against dust, dirt, moisture, air movement and even bugs. It can be used as a finish trim to cover sloppy paint on ceiling and wall corners, as a caulk strip to keep moisture from seeping through gaps around a sink, along a backsplash, bathtub or shower, as tile edge trim in bathrooms and kitchens or as a flexible quarter round moulding on baseboards and floors.
We recommend our Applicator Tool to make installation even easier.
Remove ALL silicone before installation. Instructions are included in every box.
The installation area must be free of dust, dirt, silicone, wax and oils.
InstaTrim works best at room temperature. We recommend 70 to 75 degrees F.
Be careful not to stretch the strips during installation to avoid shrinkage.
Use a hair dryer to make the trim strips more pliable for use on tighter radius corners.
WHAT CAN INSTATRIM
BE USED FOR?
• Finish gaps where flooring meets the base trim
• Cover unsightly paint mishaps where two paint colors meet
• Keep moisture and dirt out of the gap around a countertop
• Install around windows and doors to reduce drafts
• Use it on a toilet base to keep your bathroom sanitary
• Keep bugs and critters from finding their way inside
• Fix cracked wall corners - you can paint it too
• A great alternative to messy caulking