By Greg Amundson- May 27, 2020
Covering up floorboard gaps with InstaTrim™ flexible trim creates a perfect finish and that important sanitary barrier to keep dust and debris from settling in cracks around your baseboards.
As a former residential contractor, I can tell you with confidence that walls are never straight. This construction flaw causes significant, unsightly gaps between walls and the baseboards. The good news is that you can make them appear straight, by filling those gaps. So, how do you do that?
Floor trim should be functional but can also be fashionable. It covers unsightly gaps, while giving your baseboards and floors a finished look
If you’re constructing and maintaining offices, schools, restaurants, casinos, warehouses and other commercial spaces, you now have an odorless, non-toxic alternative to caulk.
By Greg Amundson- Nov 19, 2018
What do you do when you have cracks and gaps in your new house that need to be filled and you prefer not to use caulk? Ashleigh V. of Garner, North Carolina did a Google search for a trimming alternative, found InstaTrim® and shot an email off to the President of the company in Minnesota.
Smooth out the edges with a flexible trim solution Cover the cracks between your baseboards and floors with InstaTrim®. It’s the perfect replacement for ¼ round, creating a barrier to keep dust and debris from settling in the cracks and gaps around baseboards. It’s easy...
- 4 Tips to Avoid Fall and Winter Pests and Bugs
- Is That Caulking in Your Bathroom Really Waterproof?
- $1 OFF INSTATRIM | CODE: 1BUCK
- The Era of COVI-DYI and its Effect on Home Improvement
- Backyard Homegating – Another New Normal
- 6 Reasons to Choose Flexible Trim Strips Over Traditional Caulk
- InstaTrim Real Success Story – Flexible Trim Strips Help Senior with Bathroom Mildew Problem
- Bendable Trim Strips Help You Refresh Your Rental Properties
- 7 Ideas to Update Your Kitchen Before Selling Your Home
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Aging Cabin’s Comfort and Energy Efficiency
- 4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
- Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
- Peel and Stick Caulk Strips Fix Your Drafty Windows and Doors
- InstaTrim Flexible Trim Featured on KTNV Morning Blend with Kathryn Emery
- Caulk Isn't Easy - 4 Reasons to Use InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Instead
Search by Category
American Products Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom bathroom caulking Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bendable trim bendable trim strips bulk box Bunker Labs cabin cabin energy conservation tips cabin upkeep camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk bathtub caulk replacement strips caulk sink caulking Ceilings cold weather cabin tips color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter coupon COVIDYI DIY diy product diy seniors Doors easy caulk easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim flexible trim strips Floors Get Rid of Fall Pests Bugs Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman Helpful Caulking Hints home decor Home Improvement hospitality hotel caulking strips hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Is caulking waterproof? kathryn emery Kitchen kitchen caulking kitchen refresh ktnv morning blend Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges made in USA Media Coverage mold proof molding National Hardware Show no mold caulking Office Window Caulking paint Patent patio finish work Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk restaurant caulking requirements Retail RV selling your home Shower silicone caulk removal sink backsplash caulking Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim traditional caulk Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart warm weather cabin tips waterproof weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim