As a former residential contractor, I can tell you with confidence that walls are never straight. This construction flaw causes significant, unsightly gaps between walls and the baseboards. The good news is that you can make them appear straight, by filling those gaps. So, how do you do that?
Floor trim should be functional but can also be fashionable. It covers unsightly gaps, while giving your baseboards and floors a finished look
If you’re constructing and maintaining offices, schools, restaurants, casinos, warehouses and other commercial spaces, you now have an odorless, non-toxic alternative to caulk.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show paint Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Caulk Alternative for the Cabin
- Put the finishing touch on your vinyl plank flooring project with InstaTrim®.
- Remodel, renovate and refresh your rental property with InstaTrim®
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends and Tactics
- Custom Peel and Stick Decorative Trim Accents Paint Colors
- RV and Camper Remodeling with InstaTrim®
- Trim Accents on Bold and Beautiful Paint
- Replacing Old Caulk with InstaTrim®
- How to Splice and Install InstaTrim®
- Wall Colors of the Year Offer Something for All
- 5 Tips for Finding the Perfect Product at the National Hardware Show
- A Top to Bottom Bathroom Renovation