3/4-inch Trim Inside Corners 10-Pack
Our 3/4-inch Trim Inside Corners 10-Pack make finishing the installation of InstaTrim flexible trim strips easy. These innovative corners close the gaps of 90-degree inside and outside corners. The end caps finish exposed trim ends to create a clean, finished look.
Inside and outside corner caps slip over the end of the InstaTrim strips at the corner so you no longer need to cut a precise compound edge to finish the corners. The end caps are the perfect solution to covering exposed trim ends where the InstaTrim does not butt to another surface.
- FINISH CORNERS - These innovative corners close the gaps of 90-degree inside and outside corners to create a clean, finished look. Great for windows, counters, flooring, and more, these trim pieces cover the corner gap between two pieces of InstaTrim flexible trim.
- EASY APPLICATION - Don't waste another afternoon on a frustrating DIY project with confusing instructions. InstaTrim has easy-to-follow, clear instructions that will make your next home improvement project a breeze. These corner and end pieces work perfectly with InstaTrim 3/4" flexible adhesive trim. Simply slide the ends of the InstaTrim strips between the “face” and the “tail” of the cap piece at the corner - that's it! Then, sit back and enjoy the professional, finished look.
- NO MESS, NO STRESS - Traditional caulking can be messy, even for people who have used the product before. InstaTrim takes the mess and hassle out of caulking projects, while still providing great results.
- DURABLE AND HIGH QUALITY - InstaTrim's patented formula provides a strong, dependable seal every time. For us, quality is always our top priority. These sturdy, corner caulking pieces neatly finish corners and are long-lasting. When it comes to your home, you don't want to settle for anything but the best.
- MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸 - At InstaTrim, we pride ourselves in manufacturing the best trim and caulking alternatives here in the USA. Our family of patented products works together to create long-lasting results that look clean and professional. Experience the quality of American manufacturing and see the difference it can make in your home. Our family-owned business appreciates our loyal customers and works hard to make sure they are always satisfied with our products.
Our flexible trim strips feature a pressure sensitive adhesive. When applied with firm, constant pressure, InstaTrim flexible trim will last for years without requiring replacement. For the best adhesion and professional look, we recommend the InstaTrim Applicator Tool and the InstaTrim Corner & End Caps
Rubber-based butyl, pressure sensitive adhesive, contains no toxic chemicals or fumes. Conforms to ASTM D4236 (Info Tox International, Inc.)
InstaTrim’s flexible wings create an additional level of protection against dust, dirt, moisture and air movement. Our flexible wings apply pressure to the application surface creating a second barrier of protection.
We recommend using 1/2 inch wide strips.
If you are applying InstaTrim to an area that has old silicone caulk, you will need to complete the Silicone Removal Process.
Using a sharp blade, cut away and remove all existing silicone caulk.
Use a scrubby sponge or stiff bristle brush to help remove stubborn silicone residue with acetone or isopropyl alcohol.
Thoroughly wipe surface with acetone* to remove any remaining residue or oils left on the surface. Let surface dry completely.
*Only use Acetone in well-ventilated areas and avoid any exposure to ignition sources such as a pilot light, candle or cigarette.
Position the end of the strip at your starting point and lay the strip where it will be installed to determine where to cut the finish end. Be sure to add ¼ inch to the end to ensure a tight fit. Mark the strip and cut with a razor blade or scissors.
On the adhesive side of the trim, peel back the liner to expose the adhesive. Hold the end of the strip with the adhesive side facing the application corner. Push the first end of the strip onto the corner and apply the first 2-3 feet by pressing it down every 4-6 inches with your fingers. Repeat with the next 2-3 feet until you reach the end. If the strip is a little crooked, peel the strip back and reset it before the next step.
Next, firmly press the strip into the corner along the entire length, making sure you are applying enough pressure to allow the adhesive to bond with your application surface. We recommend using the InstaTrim Applicator Tool which helps to provide even constant pressure for the adhesive and also makes it easier on your fingers.
No drying time is needed. If you wish you may paint immediately after installing.
NOTE: Do not stretch the InstaTrim strip as you install it, this may cause the end to pull back once the trim has been set into place.
SURFACE PREPARATION –
To ensure an effective installation for InstaTrim’s adhesive to properly bond with the surface it is very important that the consumer follow all instructions for cleaning the application surface.
InstaTrim will not adhere to old silicone! All silicone caulk, residue and oils MUST be 100% removed prior to installing InstaTrim strips. See “Silicone Removal Process” for details on how to properly remove all silicone. NOTE: some tile, granite and quartz products come with a silicone sealer to prevent moisture and stains from absorbing into the surface.
WAX AND OILS -
Surface must be free from wax and oils. Do not use surface cleaners that contain waxes and oils, such as furniture polish, mineral spirits and surface restore products.
Application surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and dirt.
We process all orders within 24 hours during business hours Monday through Friday.
Free Ground shipping to the continental United States. For quicker shipping methods, additional shipping options will be available at check out and will be added to the cost of your order.
UK and Canada - The customer is responsible for customs, import duties and brokerage fees charged by the shipping company and customs.
NOTE: Due to the current shipping delays across the US, your shipment may take longer than anticipated.
HOW TO APPLY
1 Clean surface and let dry.
2 Peel back the liner.
3 Press firmly into the gap.
4 Trim the finished edge, and voila!
USE INSTATRIM ANYWHERE
InstaTrim works with all surfaces that do not have silicone or silicone residue on them, like: Granite, Laminate, Wood, Glass, Metal, and more!