Home / InstaTrim
Blog - InstaTrim
As a former residential contractor, I can tell you with confidence that walls are never straight. This construction flaw causes significant, unsightly gaps between walls and the baseboards. The good news is that you can make them appear straight, by filling those gaps. So, how do you do that?
Floor trim should be functional but can also be fashionable. It covers unsightly gaps, while giving your baseboards and floors a finished look
Greg and Betsy Amundson are no strangers to home improvement projects with their other half, and the occasional butting of heads that can occur during the DIY process. After all, as the dynamic duo behind InstaTrim®, they work together every day, on a mission make DIY easier for their customers.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Media Coverage Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!
- A clever solution for sealing big gaps
- Homeowner Covers Cracks in New North Carolina Home with InstaTrim®
- Dress for Success and Not a Mess