By Greg Amundson- May 31, 2019
A recent HomeAway study estimates the vacation rental industry is worth $120 billion. With competition and demand for renters, there is a real need to maintain a high level of quality, finish, and cleanliness in your rental property. As rental owners ourselves, we know first-hand that maintaining our three Lutsen Lodges properties requires a continuous cycle of remodeling, renovating, and deep cleaning. The number one cause of vacation rental complaints is lack of cleanliness, and...
By Greg Amundson- May 10, 2019
Bold paint colors are trending this year, providing a unique opportunity for DIYers. A lot of people are unaware of the new specialty paints that are available to make a statement in any room with their texture and depth. Textured paints can create an array of effects on the walls of your home, from the look of canvas to a vision of sand on the beach. From rugged to glitter and glam, these paints are...
Covering cracks and trimming your corners Is the view unappealing where your walls meet the ceilings? Are you noticing cracks in your corners? If you’re feeling a little rough around the edges, trim it up! InstaTrim™ is a flexible, peel and stick trim solution that...
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY Doors easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower silicone caulk removal Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota
- Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
- InstaTrim is a Great Idea, so What's Next? - The Inventor Part Two
- My InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Dream - The Inventor Part One
- Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
- How InstaTrim Was Born
- Is Your Home Ready for the Holidays? InstaTrim Can Help!
- Flexible Trim Strips That Solve Commercial Window Problems