By Greg Amundson- Jun 18, 2020
Caulking is frustrating. We all know there are other equally frustrating home projects too, so to help, we’ll also discuss 4 common household products for uncommon projects we recommend.
By Greg Amundson- Jun 10, 2020
Whether it’s a new cabin or its been in the family since 1937, using InstaTrim at the cabin in the same places you do at home will help reduce the need for annual caulking projects, improve places like the bathroom and kitchen to be a more sanitary environment, and even keep cold drafts from sneaking in the window or door gaps during hunting season.
By Greg Amundson- May 27, 2020
Covering up floorboard gaps with InstaTrim™ flexible trim creates a perfect finish and that important sanitary barrier to keep dust and debris from settling in cracks around your baseboards.
Search by Category
American Products Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bendable trim bendable trim strips bulk box Bunker Labs cabin cabin energy conservation tips cabin upkeep camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk replacement strips caulking Ceilings cold weather cabin tips color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY diy product Doors easy caulk easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim flexible trim strips Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hospitality hotel caulking strips hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor kathryn emery Kitchen kitchen caulking kitchen refresh ktnv morning blend Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges made in USA Media Coverage molding National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk restaurant caulking requirements Retail RV selling your home Shower silicone caulk removal sink backsplash caulking Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart warm weather cabin tips weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- Bendable Trim Strips Help You Refresh Your Rental Properties
- 7 Ideas to Update Your Kitchen Before Selling Your Home
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Aging Cabin’s Comfort and Energy Efficiency
- 4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
- Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
- Peel and Stick Caulk Strips Fix Your Drafty Windows and Doors
- InstaTrim Flexible Trim Featured on KTNV Morning Blend with Kathryn Emery
- Caulk Isn't Easy - 4 Reasons to Use InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Instead
- Flexible Trim Strips Can Be Used in Restaurants and Hotels
- Easy Flexible Trim Solutions for Business and Professional Needs
- DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota