By Greg Amundson- Jul 15, 2020
Caulking is not easy. Especially with people of any age struggling with common ailments. Shoulders, stiff necks, and arthritic hands make caulking even more difficult. As we get older, our ailments only get worse, but ironically, so does caulking when it gets older too. However, after only a short period of time of even a year, caulking can start to build up mildew, dirt, and even gaps can appear where bugs can set up shop. ...
By Greg Amundson- Jun 18, 2020
Caulking is frustrating. We all know there are other equally frustrating home projects too, so to help, we’ll also discuss 4 common household products for uncommon projects we recommend.
By Greg Amundson- Apr 01, 2020
Still Bored? Last week I gave you some ideas of small projects that are often over-looked in bathrooms - toilet base, sink, flooring, bathtub, shower and vanities. This week I’ll show you how to replace or finish these areas with tips and tricks that will make your DIY project successful.
By Greg Amundson- Mar 25, 2020
Perhaps some of you have started getting bored staying home. It is a good time to use InstaTrim to clean up around the numerous areas of the bathroom that require some type of sealant or a self-adhesive caulk strip - e.g. the base of your toilet, sink, bathtub and more.
- 4 Tips to Avoid Fall and Winter Pests and Bugs
- Is That Caulking in Your Bathroom Really Waterproof?
- $1 OFF INSTATRIM | CODE: 1BUCK
- The Era of COVI-DYI and its Effect on Home Improvement
- Backyard Homegating – Another New Normal
- 6 Reasons to Choose Flexible Trim Strips Over Traditional Caulk
- InstaTrim Real Success Story – Flexible Trim Strips Help Senior with Bathroom Mildew Problem
- Bendable Trim Strips Help You Refresh Your Rental Properties
- 7 Ideas to Update Your Kitchen Before Selling Your Home
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Aging Cabin’s Comfort and Energy Efficiency
- 4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
- Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
- Peel and Stick Caulk Strips Fix Your Drafty Windows and Doors
- InstaTrim Flexible Trim Featured on KTNV Morning Blend with Kathryn Emery
- Caulk Isn't Easy - 4 Reasons to Use InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Instead
Search by Category
American Products Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom bathroom caulking Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bendable trim bendable trim strips bulk box Bunker Labs cabin cabin energy conservation tips cabin upkeep camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk bathtub caulk replacement strips caulk sink caulking Ceilings cold weather cabin tips color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter coupon COVIDYI DIY diy product diy seniors Doors easy caulk easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim flexible trim strips Floors Get Rid of Fall Pests Bugs Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman Helpful Caulking Hints home decor Home Improvement hospitality hotel caulking strips hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Is caulking waterproof? kathryn emery Kitchen kitchen caulking kitchen refresh ktnv morning blend Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges made in USA Media Coverage mold proof molding National Hardware Show no mold caulking Office Window Caulking paint Patent patio finish work Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk restaurant caulking requirements Retail RV selling your home Shower silicone caulk removal sink backsplash caulking Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim traditional caulk Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart warm weather cabin tips waterproof weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim