Mold and mildew like to gather in shower corners, but there is a way to help prevent it. Our customer, Ashleigh V. of Garner North Carolina is renovating an older home and she recently installed InstaTrim® in her shower. You first met Ashleigh within our blog post on November 19th, after she had covered the cracks around the toilet and baseboards of her bathroom with InstaTrim.
Bathtubs and showers in your home are probably the most hostile environment when it comes to keeping your house dry and structurally sound. Far too many consumers believe that caulking is what they need to keep their bathrooms dry. While this is true to some extent, it definitely is not the end all.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show paint Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Remodel, renovate and refresh your rental property with InstaTrim®
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends and Tactics
- Custom Peel and Stick Decorative Trim Accents Paint Colors
- RV and Camper Remodeling with InstaTrim®
- Trim Accents on Bold and Beautiful Paint
- Replacing Old Caulk with InstaTrim®
- How to Splice and Install InstaTrim®
- Wall Colors of the Year Offer Something for All
- 5 Tips for Finding the Perfect Product at the National Hardware Show
- A Top to Bottom Bathroom Renovation
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!