If you have old, unsightly caulk in your home, you most likely want to remove and replace it. If so, you’ve come to the right place. InstaTrim is an alternative to messy caulk and homeowners and contractors love how easy it is to install, with no mess or waste. In your home, you may be looking at acrylic, latex, urethane or silicone caulk. Silicone is the most common and is usually white or clear and...
If you’re tired of cleaning and maintaining the caulk around your toilets, tubs and showers, consider this maintenance-free alternative. InstaTrim™ is moisture resistant, easy to apply and easy to clean. The patented, self-centering wings assure uniform positioning on any surface.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show paint Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Remodel, renovate and refresh your rental property with InstaTrim®
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends and Tactics
- Custom Peel and Stick Decorative Trim Accents Paint Colors
- RV and Camper Remodeling with InstaTrim®
- Trim Accents on Bold and Beautiful Paint
- Replacing Old Caulk with InstaTrim®
- How to Splice and Install InstaTrim®
- Wall Colors of the Year Offer Something for All
- 5 Tips for Finding the Perfect Product at the National Hardware Show
- A Top to Bottom Bathroom Renovation
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!