By Greg Amundson- May 27, 2020
Covering up floorboard gaps with InstaTrim™ flexible trim creates a perfect finish and that important sanitary barrier to keep dust and debris from settling in cracks around your baseboards.
By Greg Amundson- Jan 14, 2020
Trim is a universal term that has been around since the first caveman used rocks to cover gaps in his cave where the wind or snow would blow in.Today, we use trim to cover gaps and cracks to defend against moisture and weather. Greg Amundson invented InstaTrim to solve this age old problem with 21st Century materials. You can do this. Cover your crack easily today.
By Greg Amundson- Nov 29, 2019
We all have caulking in our homes. We hide it, we paint it and some of us actually try to remove it to make it look better. Old caulking is everywhere from our countertops, bathtubs, showers, sinks, around windows and doors, and much more. Can you believe it was first used around the 15th century on wooden ships? Caulking is old technology, a scourge of every homeowner and yet we all must deal with this messy...
Search by Category
American Products Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin cabin energy conservation tips cabin upkeep camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk replacement strips caulking Ceilings cold weather cabin tips color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY diy product Doors easy caulk easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim flexible trim strips Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hospitality hotel caulking strips hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor kathryn emery Kitchen kitchen caulking kitchen refresh ktnv morning blend Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges made in USA Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk restaurant caulking requirements Retail RV selling your home Shower silicone caulk removal sink backsplash caulking Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart warm weather cabin tips weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Aging Cabin’s Comfort and Energy Efficiency
- 4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
- Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
- Peel and Stick Caulk Strips Fix Your Drafty Windows and Doors
- InstaTrim Flexible Trim Featured on KTNV Morning Blend with Kathryn Emery
- Caulk Isn't Easy - 4 Reasons to Use InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Instead
- Flexible Trim Strips Can Be Used in Restaurants and Hotels
- Easy Flexible Trim Solutions for Business and Professional Needs
- DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota