By Greg Amundson- Jan 14, 2020
Trim is a universal term that has been around since the first caveman used rocks to cover gaps in his cave where the wind or snow would blow in.Today, we use trim to cover gaps and cracks to defend against moisture and weather. Greg Amundson invented InstaTrim to solve this age old problem with 21st Century materials. You can do this. Cover your crack easily today.
By Greg Amundson- Nov 29, 2019
We all have caulking in our homes. We hide it, we paint it and some of us actually try to remove it to make it look better. Old caulking is everywhere from our countertops, bathtubs, showers, sinks, around windows and doors, and much more. Can you believe it was first used around the 15th century on wooden ships? Caulking is old technology, a scourge of every homeowner and yet we all must deal with this messy...
Are you getting ready to put your house on the market? Does your kitchen look like it was designed in 1985? A full kitchen remodel can cost thousands of dollars, but often just a few small updates can make that old kitchen look new. A do-it-yourself kitchen refresh should take no more than a couple of rainy weekends and InstaTrim’s peel and stick waterproof strips can help you get the job done. 1. Give your...
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY Doors easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower silicone caulk removal Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota
- Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
- InstaTrim is a Great Idea, so What's Next? - The Inventor Part Two
- My InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Dream - The Inventor Part One
- Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
- How InstaTrim Was Born
- Is Your Home Ready for the Holidays? InstaTrim Can Help!
- Flexible Trim Strips That Solve Commercial Window Problems