If you’re constructing and maintaining offices, schools, restaurants, casinos, warehouses and other commercial spaces, you now have an odorless, non-toxic alternative to caulk.
Greg Amundson is an inventor and an entrepreneur with good business sense. He had an idea for a caulking alternative that would save homeowners time, money and mess. As a result, do-it-yourselfers across the country are trimming their home improvement projects with InstaTrim™, THE Universal Trim Solution.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office has granted patents for innovation on a “new and useful invention” – InstaTrim™. The patents were given to Greg Amundson, InstaTrim inventor and founder of CornerFlex, Inc. Greg and his wife Betsy run the company together out of their Scandia, MN home and are making caulkin...
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Media Coverage National Hardware Show paint Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Wall Colors of the Year Offer Something for All
- 5 Tips for Finding the Perfect Product at the National Hardware Show
- A Top to Bottom Bathroom Renovation
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!