Mold and mildew like to gather in shower corners, but there is a way to help prevent it. Our customer, Ashleigh V. of Garner North Carolina is renovating an older home and she recently installed InstaTrim® in her shower. You first met Ashleigh within our blog post on November 19th, after she had covered the cracks around the toilet and baseboards of her bathroom with InstaTrim.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Scenes Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman How-To InstaTrim Instructions Inventor Kitchen Patent Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!
- A clever solution for sealing big gaps
- Homeowner Covers Cracks in New North Carolina Home with InstaTrim®
- Dress for Success and Not a Mess