By Greg Amundson- Jun 18, 2020
Caulking is frustrating. We all know there are other equally frustrating home projects too, so to help, we’ll also discuss 4 common household products for uncommon projects we recommend.
When you choose InstaTrim®, you’re buying a flexible, self-adhesive trim strip. Homeowners and contractors love how easy it is to install, with no mess or waste. They also appreciate the fact that lengths of the product can be spliced together with a technique that ensures a great finish in a line and in corners. The inventor of InstaTrim would like to share that technique with you, so you know exactly what to do for successful...
Mold and mildew like to gather in shower corners, but there is a way to help prevent it. Our customer, Ashleigh V. of Garner North Carolina is renovating an older home and she recently installed InstaTrim® in her shower. You first met Ashleigh within our blog post on November 19th, after she had covered the cracks around the toilet and baseboards of her bathroom with InstaTrim.
Search by Category
American Products Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin cabin energy conservation tips cabin upkeep camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk replacement strips caulking Ceilings cold weather cabin tips color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY diy product Doors easy caulk easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim flexible trim strips Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hospitality hotel caulking strips hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor kathryn emery Kitchen kitchen caulking kitchen refresh ktnv morning blend Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges made in USA Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk restaurant caulking requirements Retail RV selling your home Shower silicone caulk removal sink backsplash caulking Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart warm weather cabin tips weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Aging Cabin’s Comfort and Energy Efficiency
- 4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
- Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
- Peel and Stick Caulk Strips Fix Your Drafty Windows and Doors
- InstaTrim Flexible Trim Featured on KTNV Morning Blend with Kathryn Emery
- Caulk Isn't Easy - 4 Reasons to Use InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Instead
- Flexible Trim Strips Can Be Used in Restaurants and Hotels
- Easy Flexible Trim Solutions for Business and Professional Needs
- DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota