As a former residential contractor, I can tell you with confidence that walls are never straight. This construction flaw causes significant, unsightly gaps between walls and the baseboards. The good news is that you can make them appear straight, by filling those gaps. So, how do you do that?
Floor trim should be functional but can also be fashionable. It covers unsightly gaps, while giving your baseboards and floors a finished look
If you’re constructing and maintaining offices, schools, restaurants, casinos, warehouses and other commercial spaces, you now have an odorless, non-toxic alternative to caulk.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Media Coverage National Hardware Show paint Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Wall Colors of the Year Offer Something for All
- 5 Tips for Finding the Perfect Product at the National Hardware Show
- A Top to Bottom Bathroom Renovation
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!