Did you know that a good seal on windows and doors helps fight hot and cold climate changes? By weather proofing gaps in your window and door moldings, you help stop hot and cold air flow from coming inside your home at the wrong times of the year.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Media Coverage Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!
- A clever solution for sealing big gaps
- Homeowner Covers Cracks in New North Carolina Home with InstaTrim®
- Dress for Success and Not a Mess