Are you getting ready to put your house on the market? Does your kitchen look like it was designed in 1985? A full kitchen remodel can cost thousands of dollars, but often just a few small updates can make that old kitchen look new. A do-it-yourself kitchen refresh should take no more than a couple of rainy weekends and InstaTrim’s peel and stick waterproof strips can help you get the job done. 1. Give your...
For years, I stared at poorly installed silicone caulk, as it peeled away from my backsplash gaps in my cabin kitchen, piece by piece. It was ineffective and unsightly, but I couldn’t bear the thought of trying my hand at laying down a new line with a gooey, messy caulking product. Then, I found InstaTrim® and everything changed, including my attitude. During a break between pontooning on the lake and starting dinner, I robustly removed...
If you have ever applied caulk from a tube or a caulking gun, it mostly likely wasn’t a good experience. Even professional contractors find it challenging to squeeze and seal, but many people are unaware of the fine lines that separate performance and safety. Here are 4 Good Reasons Never to Caulk your Kitchen and Bath...
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY Doors easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower silicone caulk removal Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota
- Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
- InstaTrim is a Great Idea, so What's Next? - The Inventor Part Two
- My InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Dream - The Inventor Part One
- Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
- How InstaTrim Was Born
- Is Your Home Ready for the Holidays? InstaTrim Can Help!
- Flexible Trim Strips That Solve Commercial Window Problems