By Greg Amundson- Jan 08, 2020
Flexible Trim Strips Cover Stains, Smears and Smudges from moisture damage, a bad paint job and general deterioration of your home. Whether your home is loved, but worn down or about to go up for sale, you can use easy to apply instatrim flexible trim as a ceiling and wall corner caulking solution.
Mold and mildew like to gather in shower corners, but there is a way to help prevent it. Our customer, Ashleigh V. of Garner North Carolina is renovating an older home and she recently installed InstaTrim® in her shower. You first met Ashleigh within our blog post on November 19th, after she had covered the cracks around the toilet and baseboards of her bathroom with InstaTrim.
Covering cracks and trimming your corners Is the view unappealing where your walls meet the ceilings? Are you noticing cracks in your corners? If you’re feeling a little rough around the edges, trim it up! InstaTrim™ is a flexible, peel and stick trim solution that...
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk replacement strips Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY Doors easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower silicone caulk removal Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota
- Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
- InstaTrim is a Great Idea, so What's Next? - The Inventor Part Two
- My InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Dream - The Inventor Part One
- Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
- How InstaTrim Was Born
- Is Your Home Ready for the Holidays? InstaTrim Can Help!
- Flexible Trim Strips That Solve Commercial Window Problems
- How to Remove Old Caulk Like A Pro – The Ultimate Guide