By Greg Amundson- Feb 12, 2020
One of the largest hurdles we face selling a peel and stick caulking product with adhesive is when the consumer contacts us to say “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”. This is the one issue that will always haunt us.
By Greg Amundson- Feb 06, 2020
Now you’ve invented and protected your idea, how do you get it in front of consumers? Eyeballs! That’s what your new product needs, lots and lots of consumer eyeballs! This sounds easy but if you consider the millions of new products being introduced around the world this is your biggest challenge. For example, if our consumer is not aware that there is a new peel and stick caulk solution to fix cracks and gaps in...
By Greg Amundson- Jan 14, 2020
Trim is a universal term that has been around since the first caveman used rocks to cover gaps in his cave where the wind or snow would blow in.Today, we use trim to cover gaps and cracks to defend against moisture and weather. Greg Amundson invented InstaTrim to solve this age old problem with 21st Century materials. You can do this. Cover your crack easily today.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY Doors easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower silicone caulk removal Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
How to Remove Old Caulk Like A Pro – The Ultimate Guide
Flexible Trim Strips Cover Stains, Smears and Smudges
Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota
- Trouble with Adhesives | “My Instatrim will not stick, what do I do?”
- InstaTrim is Protected and Ready for DIY Consumers - The Inventor Part Three
- InstaTrim is a Great Idea, so What's Next? - The Inventor Part Two
- My InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Dream - The Inventor Part One
- Cavemen Even Used Trim to Cover Gaps and Cracks
- How InstaTrim Was Born
- Is Your Home Ready for the Holidays? InstaTrim Can Help!
- Flexible Trim Strips That Solve Commercial Window Problems