As a former residential contractor, I can tell you with confidence that walls are never straight. This construction flaw causes significant, unsightly gaps between walls and the baseboards. The good news is that you can make them appear straight, by filling those gaps. So, how do you do that?
If you’re constructing and maintaining offices, schools, restaurants, casinos, warehouses and other commercial spaces, you now have an odorless, non-toxic alternative to caulk.
Since 1951, Family Handyman Magazine has been the go-to publication for Do-it-Yourselfers and is hailed as the #1 brand. So, you can imagine how ecstatic we are to be featured in the Stuff We Love section of their Winter 2019 issue!
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Media Coverage Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- InstaTrim® Subject of KARE 11 Behind the Business Feature Story
- InstaTrim® is the Luck of the Irish
- Hotels Book InstaTrim® Without Reservations
- Filling Baseboard Trim Gaps
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!
- A clever solution for sealing big gaps
- Homeowner Covers Cracks in New North Carolina Home with InstaTrim®
- Dress for Success and Not a Mess