By Greg Amundson- Jun 24, 2020
The meaning of cabin time will continue to evolve over the next few decades and we hope these tips are helpful to save you time and energy. Between advancements in technology and energy conversation, a year-round cabin experience is possible for everyone. And, between smart technology and smart home innovations like InstaTrim, the days of working remotely or experiencing the cabin whenever you want has become reality.
By Greg Amundson- Jun 10, 2020
Whether it’s a new cabin or its been in the family since 1937, using InstaTrim at the cabin in the same places you do at home will help reduce the need for annual caulking projects, improve places like the bathroom and kitchen to be a more sanitary environment, and even keep cold drafts from sneaking in the window or door gaps during hunting season.
Search by Category
American Products Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin cabin energy conservation tips cabin upkeep camper Campers Caulk Alternative caulk replacement strips caulking Ceilings cold weather cabin tips color Colors commercial maintenance Commercial Window Problem Counter DIY diy product Doors easy caulk easy caulk removal Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Flexible Trim flexible trim strips Floors Greg Amundson Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hospitality hotel caulking strips hotel renovation How to Remove Caulk How-To InstaTrim Instatrim on Amazon Instructions interior design Inventor kathryn emery Kitchen kitchen caulking kitchen refresh ktnv morning blend Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges made in USA Media Coverage National Hardware Show Office Window Caulking paint Patent Peel and Stick Caulk pvc trim remodel Replacing Caulk restaurant caulking requirements Retail RV selling your home Shower silicone caulk removal sink backsplash caulking Southern Glamper stayinghome things to do during covid Toilet toilet caulk toilet seal toilet trim Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart warm weather cabin tips weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows wood trim
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Aging Cabin’s Comfort and Energy Efficiency
- 4 Household Products You Didn’t Know Can Help on Your DIY Projects
- DIY Peel and Stick Caulking at the Cabin - Get on the Boat Faster!
- Flexible Trim Strips Help Keep a Sanitary Seal Between Baseboards and Floors
- Peel and Stick Caulk Strips Fix Your Drafty Windows and Doors
- InstaTrim Flexible Trim Featured on KTNV Morning Blend with Kathryn Emery
- Caulk Isn't Easy - 4 Reasons to Use InstaTrim Flexible Trim Strips Instead
- Flexible Trim Strips Can Be Used in Restaurants and Hotels
- Easy Flexible Trim Solutions for Business and Professional Needs
- DIY Things to Do When You Are #StayingHome – Part Two
- DIY Things To Do When You Are #StayingHome - Part One
- INSTATRIM ON HSN, Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Coronavirus and its effect on a small local business in Minnesota