Bathtubs and showers in your home are probably the most hostile environment when it comes to keeping your house dry and structurally sound. Far too many consumers believe that caulking is what they need to keep their bathrooms dry. While this is true to some extent, it definitely is not the end all.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Business Behind the Scenes bulk box Bunker Labs cabin camper Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings color Colors commercial maintenance Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman home decor hotel renovation How-To InstaTrim Instructions interior design Inventor Kitchen Leprechauns Lutsen Lodges Media Coverage National Hardware Show paint Patent remodel Replacing Caulk Retail RV Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Vacation Rental Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Floor to Ceiling Renovation of a Vintage "Scotty" Camper
- Four easy ways to refresh your kitchen with flexible caulk strips from InstaTrim®.
- Caulk Alternative for the Cabin
- Put the finishing touch on your vinyl plank flooring project with InstaTrim®.
- Remodel, renovate and refresh your rental property with InstaTrim®
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends and Tactics
- Custom Peel and Stick Decorative Trim Accents Paint Colors
- RV and Camper Remodeling with InstaTrim®
- Trim Accents on Bold and Beautiful Paint