Bathtubs and showers in your home are probably the most hostile environment when it comes to keeping your house dry and structurally sound. Far too many consumers believe that caulking is what they need to keep their bathrooms dry. While this is true to some extent, it definitely is not the end all.
Search by Category
Backsplash Baseboards Baseboards & Floors Bathroom Bathrooms Behind the Scenes Bunker Labs cabin Campers Caulk Alternative Ceilings Counter DIY Doors Energy Savings Family Handyman Farmer's Almanac 1818 Floors Guest Blogger Handyman How-To InstaTrim Instructions Inventor Kitchen Patent Replacing Caulk Retail Shower Southern Glamper Toilet Tree Trimming Veterans Walls Walls & Ceilings Walmart weather stripping Weatherstripping Windows
- Self-Adhesive Trim Strips and Flooring – The Perfect Fit!
- 10 Tips for DIY with the One You Love
- Stuff We Love!
- A clever solution for sealing big gaps
- Homeowner Covers Cracks in New North Carolina Home with InstaTrim®
- Dress for Success and Not a Mess